top of page
Find all the upcoming events and presentations on our
360 Thinking Method to Facilitate Independent Executive Function Skills
- Thu, Feb 02WebinarLearn it Today, Use it Tomorrow! Fostering Independent Executive Function Skills (Foundations Course)practical cutting edge interventions for improving executive function skills in students. In this full-day training you will learn many strategies and techniques that you can bring to your classroom or practice that you can utilize immediately with your student/child with EF deficits.
- Sat, Feb 04Cambridge
- Wed, Feb 08Freeport
- Thu, Feb 16WebinarEffective interventions for improving executive function skills in children/students (with Autism, ADHD, Anxiety, Attention Deficits, & More!). Topics covered are Executive Functioning, Organization, Situational Awareness & Successful task execution, Advanced Training.
- Mon, Feb 27New York (Time not confirmed)A Presentation for Teachers Not Open to the Public
- Fri, Mar 03Virtual or in person?A Presentation for School Based Occupational Therapists
- Thu, Mar 16WebinarSarah Ward, M.S., CCC-SLP brings a deeper understanding of treatment interventions for developing executive function skills using case studies. Intended for participants that have attended the Foundations Course and/or the Master Class by Sarah Ward.
- Tue, Mar 28Vermont, USAA Presentation for Teachers Not Open to the Public
- Wed, Apr 05New OxfordA Presentation for Teachers Not Open to the Public
- Tue, Apr 25Location is TBDA Presentation for Teachers
- Tue, May 02WebinarBeyond the Clock: A Deeper Understanding of Executive Function Based Time Management and Planning SkillsSee and Sense the Passage of Time is a fundamental skill that students with lagging executive function skills need to develop! Help students accurately and effortlessly estimate how long tasks will take, change or maintain pace, and carry out tasks within allotted time frames! and so much more!
bottom of page